Monday, 9 th
- All Day
- SCHOOL COUNCIL - MTG 4
- TOUCAN APPEAL 9 - 20 AUGUST
As a community we need to work together to ensure our students are safe in our car park.
Please use the following guidelines to keep our students safe.
1. Parents and students need to use assigned pathways to get to and from their vehicles. (There are two paths: one running alongside the school and the other clearly marked with yellow feet in the car park.
2. Parents and visitors need to back their cars into car spaces. This makes it safer when you drive out.
3. Parents of younger students should walk their children into and pick them up from school grounds.
4. The school does not have a drop off area. You will need to park the car to drop off your children.
There is a 5 km per hour speed limit within our car park and parents are requested to reverse into the allocated car parks to enable a clear vision when driving away from the school.
City of Greater Geelong monitor the car park and fines will be issued to those parking incorrectly.
Please ensure that you park your car and deliver your child safely to the school gate before departing.
The school crossing operates before and after school on Moolap Station Road, students wishing to use the crossing are to be dropped off in High Street.