Tuesday, 2 nd
- All Day
- School Tours
Wednesday, 3 rd
- All Day
- LUNCH ORDERS - ORDER WEDNESDAY FOR THURSDAY DELIVERY
The curriculum at this school is based on the philosophy that children learn best in a congenial, supportive classroom environment.
Amongst the most important tasks of our school is helping children to learn how to learn. To this end, our curriculum is designed to help children learn -
• to speak, listen, read and write effectively.
• to master mathematical, scientific and computer skills.
• to appreciate their heritage and the natural world in which they live.
• to express themselves through drama, art, music and a second language.
• to be physically fit and understand the concepts of good health.
The skills of investigating, problem solving, communicating and self-expression are at the core of the learning program. These skills are being constantly developed through quality learning activities.